Where is the money going?
We are always in need of donations from supporters to enable this project to function. Everyone involved with the project is unpaid including our specialist mother companions (MC’s). In spite of this, succeeding as an organisation still costs money. Your valuable donations will pay for:
- Interpreters and translation services for our mamas to enable the support they need
- Bus fares, so our mamas on low-income can access the service
- Confidential office and meeting space for our MC’s to meet mamas
- On-call pay-and-go phones for MC’s, and the monthly running costs
- Getting the word out; stakeholder meetings, photocopying, website costs…
- Expenses for our birth companions; public transport and parking meters to support mamas during crucial healthcare appointments
- A snack for a mother companion to keep her going at a long birth
Making a donation
Your donations are crucial for Project MAMA being a success in our early stages and we are so grateful for anything you can give, no matter how small.
Donate through PayPal
You can make a one-off donation or make a monthly subscription payment through PayPal easily and securely, by clicking the button below either using your existing PayPal account, or making a payment using a debit or credit card.
Donate by bank transfer
Alternatively, if you’d like to donate by bank transfer, you can do so with the following details:
Account Name: Project MAMA
Account number: 53126056
Sort code: 20-68-15