For expectant and new mothers
We’re taking a break from our weekly drop-in hub until it’s safe to reopen. We hope to be back soon.
Our hub is for expectant mothers throughout pregnancy and for new mothers until baby is two years old. Mamahub is a place that promotes solidarity and support for mamas and their babes to come socialise with other mothers, share birth stories and talk through your pregnancy journey with others.
We don’t ask for referrals, just come along. If you would like support or company to attend then give us a call. To ensure you are able to access the service, we reimburse travel costs. We also have access to translation services.
Every week you can expect:
- Social space & mutual support
- Yoga sessions
- Guidance on being a new mama
- Infant feeding & sleep support
- Baby clothing & nappy bundles
- Complimentary herbal remedies
- A hot, home-cooked meal as chosen & cooked by attending mamas & volunteers.