For expectant and new mothers
Our hub is for expectant mothers throughout pregnancy and for new mothers until baby is two years old. MAMAhub is a place that promotes solidarity and support for mamas and their babes to come socialise with other mothers, share birth stories and talk through your pregnancy journey with others.
We don’t ask for referrals, just come along. If you would like support or company to attend then give us a call. To ensure you are able to access the service, we reimburse travel costs. We also have access to translation services.
Every Friday (term-time only), from 11am – 2pm at Felix Road Adventure Playground, BS5 0JW (through the blue gate across from the dog park). Please refer to the map on our flyer.
Every week you can expect:
- Social space & mutual support
- Yoga sessions
- Guidance on being a new mama
- Infant feeding & sleep support
- Workshops, such as baby massage, crafts music & dancing
- A hot, home-cooked meal as chosen and cooked by attending mamas & volunteers.