If you or someone you know would like support from our one-to-one Mother Companions, you’ve come to the right place. Please take a look at our current criteria to ensure current eligibility.
Our service is available to any pregnant woman who is a migrant to the UK in the Bristol postcode area. Mothers-to-be are eligible for support if you or someone you know:
- Is lacking a birth partner
- Has current or historic mental health issues or concerns
- Is a survivor of modern slavery / human trafficking
- Is a survivor of trauma, abuse or violence
- Are at risk of destitution or homelessness
- Are new to the UK and would like additional advocacy support
If you are not sure if you or your client is eligible for support, please contact us for a chat. We look at each referral within the context of need as well as our Mother Companion volunteer availability.
Referrals can be made at any stage during pregnancy.
Please complete our online Request for Support