If you or someone you know or work with would like support from one of our one-to-one Mother Companions, please take a look at our current criteria to ensure you’re eligible.
Our service is available to any pregnant woman who is a migrant to the UK in the Bristol postcode area. Mothers-to-be are eligible for support if you or someone you know:
- Is lacking a birth partner
- Is or has experienced mental health issues or concerns
- Is a survivor of modern slavery / human trafficking
- Is a survivor of trauma or abuse
- Are at risk of destitution
- Are new to the UK and would like additional advocacy support
If you are not sure if you or your client is eligible for support, please contact us for a chat. We look at each referral within the context of need as well as our Mother Companion volunteer availability.
Referrals can be made at any stage during your pregnancy.
Please complete our online referral form here: Request for Support
Alternatively, download and complete our Request for Support as a Word document and send to email@example.com : .Project MAMA – Referral Form
OR by post to: Project MAMA, Unit 61 Easton Business Park, Felix Road, BS5 0HP.